1. A two-part maritime exercise of ASEAN and its partnering countries has started in which country?
A two-part maritime exercise by the 10-member Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and its partnering countries is slated to start in South Korea's port city of Busan.
2. US President Donald Trump stated that his administration is withdrawing the U.S. signature from the U.N. Arms Trade Treaty. Which US President had signed on this treaty in 2013?
US President Donald Trump stated that his administration is withdrawing the U.S. signature from the U.N. Arms Trade Treaty, in response to concerns from gun rights activists that it could impinge on Americans’ right to bear arms. Former US President Barack Obama signed the treaty in 2013 and sent the treaty to the Senate for ratification.
3. Wipro Consumer Care has announced to acquire personal care company ‘Splash’. Company Splash is of which country?
Wipro Consumer Care has announced to acquire Philippine largest personal care company ‘Splash’, deal value is yet to be disclosed.
4. The Wrestling Federation of India recommended Bajrang Punia and Vinesh Phogat for the country's highest sporting honour. What is the name of country's highest sporting honour?
The Wrestling Federation of India recommended Bajrang Punia and Vinesh Phogat for the country's highest sporting honour the Rajeev Gandhi Khel Ratna award.
5. Bajrang Punia has become first Indian to compete at Madison Square Garden wrestling event. Madison Square Garden situated in which city?
Asian champion Bajrang Punia (25-year) will be the first Indian wrestler to fight at New York’s iconic Madison Square Garden.
6. Who has won Maiden Grand Prix 2019?
World number three tennis player Petra Kvitova (Czech Republic) beat Anett Kontaveit (Estonia) to win Stuttgart’s Porsche Grand Prix for her second title of the year.
7. Who has named as footballer of the year 2019?
Raheem Sterling has been named the 2019 footballer of the year by the Football Writers’ Association (FWA).
8. Gaganjeet Bhullar has won outstanding achievement as a player award. Gaganjeet Bhullar plays which game?
Arjuna awardee and star Indian golfer Gaganjeet Bhullar won the outstanding achievement as a player award at the fourth edition of the annual India Golf Industry Association (GIA) awards at the Delhi Golf Club.
9. John Singleton has passed away, he was a famous........
John Singleton, an Academy Award-nominated filmmaker has passed away following complications from a stroke.
10. President Negasso Gidada has passed away, he was president of which country?
The former Ethiopian president, Dr Negasso Gidada had passed away in Germany where he was undergoing medical treatment.