1. Which court has allowed that Section 354A of Indian Penal Code can be used by transgenders to register complaints of sexual harassment?
Delhi High Court has allowed that Section 354A of Indian Penal Code can be used by transgenders to register complaints of sexual harassment.
2. Union Cabinet approved the draft National Commission for Homoeopathy, Bill, 2018. This bill will replace which of the following?
The bill seeks to replace the existing regulator Central Council for Homoeopathy (CCH) with a new body to ensure transparency
3. President Ramnath Kovind launched 'Sadbhaav Utsav' in which city?
President Ramnath Kovind launched 'Sadbhaav Utsav' in Mumbai.
4. Who is of America’s most admired woman?
After Hillary Clinton, US former first lady Michelle Obama tops the list of America’s most admired woman.
5. ’59 minutes’ loan scheme launched by ……
The scheme 59 minutes was launched by the government of India in November 2018.
6. As per the RBI Data, ICICI bank topped the list of those taking action against staff for their involvement in frauds during the three years through 2015 to 2017. What is the rank of SBI in this list?
SBI was at the second position in terms of action initiated against employees involved in frauds, followed by Punjab National Bank.
7. Project ‘Sashakt’ related with …………..
Under Project Sashakt, an overseeing committee (OC) is to be set up to look into Stressed Assets
8. Who is winner of Balkan Athlete of The Year Award 2018?
Croatia captain Luka Modric was named Balkan Athlete of the Year, becoming only the second soccer player to scoop the prize after Bulgaria’s former European Footballer of the Year Hristo Stoichkov in 1994.
9. Who has been appointed as Chief Justice of new AP High Court?
Chagari Praveen Kumar appointed as Chief Justice of new Andhra HC
10. The Arunachal Pradesh government has created a record of a total revenue generation of Rs 1,598.49 crore in 2017-18. Who is current CM of Arunachal Pradesh?
Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Pema Khandu had said at a recent meeting, "The state has witnessed faster change, greater transparency and unprecedented development in all sectors.
11. All Indian airports will set to install body scanners from which year?
All Indian airports set to install body scanners from 2019