1. Who has won the gold medal in women’s 10 m Air Rifle competition held in Munich, Germany?
India’s Apurvi Chandela has won the gold medal in women’s 10 m Air Rifle competition at the year's third International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) World Cup Rifle and Pistol tournament in Munich, Germany.
2. China has won the Sudirman Cup 2019 after defeating which country?
China has won the badminton world mixed-team championship, Sudirman Cup 2019 (16th edition) in Nanning, China. They beat Japan in men's doubles, women's singles and men's singles to clinch the title for an 11th time
3. Who has won the Monaco Grand Prix 2019?
Lewis Hamilton won the Monaco Grand Prix 2019 in a triumphant tribute to his Mercedes team’s late Formula One great Niki Lauda.
4. Rajat Chauhan, Abhishek Verma and Aman Saini are realted with which game?
The men's compound team of Rajat Chauhan, Abhishek Verma and Aman Saini earned India a solitary bronze medal in the Archery World Cup Stage III at Antalya in Turkey.
5. Who has won the best actress award for psychological chiller "Little Joe" in 72nd Cannes Film Festival in France?
South Korean director Bong Joon Ho's "Parasite" bagged the Palme d'Or at the closing ceremony of 72nd Cannes Film Festival in France. British actress Emily Beecham won the best actress award for psychological chiller "Little Joe".
6. Who has sworn-in as the new Chief Minister of Sikkim?
Today, Sikkim Krantikari Morcha (SKM) President Prem Singh Golay (51-years) has sworn-in as the new Chief Minister of Sikkim.
7. Dr B D Mishra is the Governor of which state?
Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Pema Khandu and his Council of Ministers resigned to Governor Dr B D Mishra in Itanagar.
8. Prime Minister Peter O'Neill has resigned from his post, he was the Prime Minister of which country?
Papua New Guinea Prime Minister Peter O'Neill (54 years) resigned from his post after weeks of unrest in the government.
9. Ballistic missile Shaheen-II has successfully tested by which country?
Pakistan successfully test-fired surface-to-surface medium-range guided ballistic missile ‘Shaheen-II’.
10. Scientists of which country have developed flexible wearable sensors?
Scientists from Sungkyunkwan University in South Korea have developed flexible wearable sensors.
11. Mahesh Mangaonkar has won for the second time in the Sekisui Open 2019. Sekisui Open is realted with which game?
In squash, India’s Mahesh Mangaonkar triumphed for the second time in the Sekisui Open 2019 in Kriens, Switerzland.