1. The CBSE has decided to introduce Artificial Intelligence and Yoga to be part of the his curriculum from which session?
Artificial Intelligence, Yoga to be part of the CBSE curriculum for 2019-20 session. The CBSE is set to introduce Artificial Intelligence (AI), Early Childhood Care Education (ECCE), and Yoga as skill subjects in the school curriculum for the upcoming academic session.
2. India has successfully targeted a live satellite on a low earth orbit through an Anti-Satellite Weapon. What was the name of that mission?
An Anti-Satellite Weapon (A-SAT) successfully targeted a live satellite on a low earth orbit. The name of this mission was ‘Mission Shakti’. After the US, Russia, and China, India is the fourth country to acquire this space capability.
3. The world’s largest e-waste recycling plant has been opened in Dubai. Which company is recycling this e-waste?
The world’s largest e-waste recycling plant has been opened in Dubai Industrial Park, Dubai by ‘Enviroserve’ company with a total cost of USD 5 million.
4. Sharada corridor plan has approved by which country?
The Pakistan government approved a proposal to establish a corridor that will allow Hindu pilgrims from India to visit Sharada Peeth.
5. ITC has sold its John Players apparel brand and related trademarks and intellectual property to which retail company?
ITC has sold its John Players apparel brand and related trademarks and intellectual property to Reliance Retail.
6. Manu Bhaker and Saurabh Chaudhary has bagged a Gold medal in which event?
Manu Bhaker and Saurabh Chaudhary bagged a Gold medal in the 10 m Air Pistol Mixed team event at the 12th Asian Airgun Championship at Taoyuan in Taipei.
7. President Ram Nath Kovind has been awarded with the highest award of the Republic of Croatia. Where is the capital of Republic of Croatia?
President Ram Nath Kovind has been awarded the Grand Order of King Tomislav with Sash and Grand Star by the President of Croatia Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic for his exceptional contribution to the advancement of overall relations and development of mutual cooperation between India and Croatia and for promoting friendship and partnership between the people of both the countries. • This is the highest award of the Republic of Croatia. Mr Kovind was in Croatian capital Zagreb on the first leg of his three-nation tour to Croatia, Bolivia and Chile.
8. Election Commission of India has appointed K K Sharma as special central police observer for which state?
Election Commission of India appointed K K Sharma as Special Central Police Observer for the States of West Bengal and Jharkhand.
9. Which INS will participate in the 15th edition of Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace Exhibition LIMA-19?
Indian Navy's frontline corvette INS Kadmatt reached Malaysian archipelago Langkawi. It will participate in the 15th edition of Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace Exhibition, LIMA-19.
10. Scott Walker has passed away. He was a famous ......
Scott Walker, one of the most innovative and enduring songwriters of the 20th century, has died aged 76.
11. A well known writer and poet Ashita has passed away. He was writer and poet of which language?
Celebrated Malayalam writer and poet Ashita passed away at the age of 63 in Thrissur, after fighting a long battle with cancer.
12. India had emitted 2,299 million tonnes of carbon dioxide in 2018, that is 4.8% more than 2017, who publish this report?
India emitted 2,299 million tonnes of carbon dioxide in 2018, a 4.8% rise from 2017, according to a report by the International Energy Agency (IEA).