1. Union Government to set up a panel to look into tax issues faced by which of the following companies?
The Union government has decided to set up an expert committee to look into all the taxation issues being faced by startups and angel investors.
2. The civil aviation ministry along with the Airports Authority of India (AAI) jointly launched which mobile app for global aviation summit?
The civil aviation ministry along with the Airports Authority of India (AAI) jointly launched an official mobile app 'GAS 2019,' for the global aviation summit to be held in Mumbai next month.
3. The Union government will infuse how much amount in Public Sector Banks in next few months in the current fiscal?
According to Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, The Union government will infuse 83000 crores in Public Sector Banks in next few months in the current fiscal.
4. who is captain of Indian Women Team in ODI format?
Mithali Raj (Indian Women's ODI) and Harmanpreet Kaur (T20 team) were retained as captains for the Indian Women's team.
5. Premier Badminton League begins in Mumbai how many team will take part in this the tournament?
Today, Premier Badminton League (PBL) started in Mumbai. Total nine franchises will take part in the tournament, with the final to be played on 13th January 2019.
6. 22nd December: National Mathematics Day is being observed the birth anniversary of great Mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan, Srinivasa Ramanujan belongs to which country?
The National Mathematics Day is being observed on 22nd December every year to celebrate the birth anniversary of great Indian Mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan.
7. Three astronauts has returned from International Space Station and landed in which country?
Three astronauts have returned to Earth after more than six months (197 days) aboard the International Space Station. A Russian Soyuz capsule carrying Serena Aunon-Chancellor of NASA, Sergey Prokopyev from Russia and German astronaut Alexander Gerst of the European Space Agency landed on the snow-covered steppes in Kazakhstan.
8. Odisha CM Announced how much amount for KALIA Scheme?
Odisha CM Announces Rs10,000 cr KALIA Scheme for Farmers
9. Former PM Manmohan singh releases 'Changing India' book has been Published by……….
The former prime minister Manmohan Singh has released the 'Changing India', a five-volume book on his public life. The book has been Published by Oxford University Press.
10. National Green Tribunal (NGT) banned all mining activities within how much radius of the Sariska Tiger Reserve?
On 22 December 2018, the National Green Tribunal (NGT) banned all mining activities within 10 km radius of the Sariska Tiger Reserve.