1. Who has been elected as President of Republic of the Congo?
Congo's Constitutional Court has declared the election of Felix Tshisekedi as the President and has rejected the challenges to the vote by runner-up Martin Fayulu.
2. Bharat Ratna C N R Rao has been chosen for the first Sheikh Saud International Prize for Materials Research, what is cash prize amount for this award?
Eminent scientist and recipient of Bharat Ratna C N R Rao has been chosen for the first Sheikh Saud International Prize for Materials Research by the Centre for Advanced Materials of the United Arab Emirates. The award involves a plaque, a medal and a cash prize of 1 lakh US Dollar.
3. Who has won Sansad Ratna Award?
Himachal Pradesh BJP MP Anurag Thakur has been bestowed with Sansad Ratna Award for his distinguished performance as a parliamentarian under Jury Committee Special Award category.
4. Andry Rajoelina sworn as President of which country?
Andry Rajoelina was sworn in as Madagascar's president on 19 Jan at Mahamasina stadium in the Madagascan capital city of Antananarivo.
5. Spy Satellite NROL-71 has been launched by which country?
On Jan. 19, 2019, a United Launch Alliance Delta IV Heavy rocket launched the clandestine NROL-71 spy satellite on a secret mission for the U.S. National Reconnaissance Office.
6. What is the name of world's largest aircraft engine maker?
World's largest aircraft maker Stratolaunch, founded by late Microsoft Co-founder Paul Allen, will stop development of its "family of launch vehicles and rocket engine".
7. Which IIT institute is going to launch a full-fledged B.Tech program in Artificial Intelligence (AI) from the coming academic year 2019-20?
IIT Hyderabad is launching a full-fledged BTech program in Artificial Intelligence (AI) from the coming academic year 2019-20.
8. World's oldest man Masazo Nonaka died. He was from which country?
World's oldest man Masazo Nonaka dies in Japan aged 113
9. Recently which state has banned liquor sale after 8 PM?
Rajasthan's newly elected Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Saturday issued a strict order to the officials to stop the sale of liquor after 8 pm at all shops in the state.
10. Who has become the 1st woman IPS officer to reach South Pole?
Despite suffering from pneumonia just before leaving for the expedition, Aparna Kumar became the first woman IPS officer to reach the South Pole last week.
11. Who has scored 100 percentile score in the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main in first attempt?
Indore's 17-year-old Dhruv Arora, who scored 100 percentile score in the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main in first attempt, says he might choose IISc over IIT.