1. Union Cabinet has approved the continuation of which phase of GSLV programme?
The Union Cabinet has approved the continuation of the GSLV Phase - 4 programmes consisting of five GSLV flights during the period from 2021 to 2024.
2. Cabinet has approved the creation of one post of 'Deputy CAG' in the office of CAG of India. What is the full form of CAG?
The Union Cabinet has given its approval to create one post of Deputy Comptroller and Auditor General (Coordination, Communication and Information System) in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
3. Which party has won the general elections in Finland?
Finland's leftist Social Democrats have recorded a razor-thin victory in general elections, holding off the far-right Finns Party.
4. The world's largest aeroplane with two fuselages and six Boeing 747 engines, made its first test flight in which state of USA?
The world's largest aeroplane designed by Stratolaunch with two fuselages and six Boeing 747 engines, made its first test flight in California, USA.
5. India has announced their 15-man squad for the ICC World Cup. This world cup will organize in which country?
India announced their 15-man squad for the ICC World Cup to be played in England from 30th of next month.
6. Who has clinched Dutch International Badminton Title?
Former junior national champion Harsheel Dani rallied from a game down against Mads Christophersen of Denmark to clinch the Dutch International badminton title in The Hague, Netherlands.
7. Who has been honoured with Lifetime Achievement Award 2019 for his contributions in life sciences, aerospace and aeronautics?
Dr A K Singh, Director at Life Sciences has been honoured with Lifetime Achievement Award 2019 for contributions in life sciences, aerospace and aeronautics at Chandigarh University, Mohali.
8. India has successfully test fired Sub-Sonic cruise missile ‘Nirbhay' from Chandipur Odisha. Nirbhay missile is of which range?
India Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) successfully test fired indigenously designed and developed Long Range Sub-Sonic Cruise Missile 'Nirbhay' from the Integrated Test Range, Chandipur Odisha.
9. Actress Bibi Andersson has passed away. She was from which country?
The Swedish actress Bibi Andersson (83-years) passed away at Stockholm, Sweden.
10. India’s first exotic Bird Park ‘Essel World Bird Park’ will stablished in which city?
India’s first exotic Bird Park ‘Essel World Bird Park’ was launched by EsselWorld Leisure Pvt. Ltd, the entertainment arm of the $6-billion Essel Group in Mumbai.