1. What is the full name of NFAI?
The National Film Archive of India (NFAI) has acquired an 8 mm film of vital historical import, pertaining to the 1945 Simla Conference of British administrators, Indian leaders and diplomats.
2. Who has been appointed as a member of the Asian Athletics Association’s Athletes Commission?
P.T. Usha has been appointed as a member of the Asian Athletics Association’s Athletes Commission.
3. Jyske Bank has unveiled world’s first negative interest rate home loan. This is the bank of which country?
Denmark’s third-largest bank, Jyske Bank has launched the world’s first negative interest rate mortgage – handing out loans to homeowners where the charge is minus 0.5% a year.
4. Reserve Bank has asked banks not to count failed transactions and balance enquiry as “free ATM transactions”. Where is the headquarters of RBI?
Reserve Bank of India has asked banks not to count failed transactions at ATMs due to technical reasons as part of "free ATM transactions" permitted every month. Headquarters: Mumbai.
5. Who has to be honoured with “2019 Charlie Chaplin Britannia Award for Excellence in Comedy”?
BAF TA LA ( British Academy of Film and Television Arts- Los Angeles branch) is to honour 53-year-old English actor Steve Coogan with the prestigious “2019 Charlie Chaplin Britannia Award for Excellence in Comedy”.
6. Which state govt. has given the Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Award to K.Sivan?
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Chairman K Sivan awarded the Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Award by the Tamil Nadu government.
7. Who has been appointed as Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) of Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation?
The Appointment Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) appointed VG Somani as Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) of Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO) in Level 14 of the Pay Matrix as per the 7th Central Pay Commision (CPC), on deputation basis, for a period of 3 years.
8. First ever space museum of India has inaugurated in which place?
The first space museum of India opening new attraction to space enthusiasts, was set up at Hyderabad in association with Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).
9. Vidya Sinha has passed away. She was a famous.........
Veteran Bollywood actor Vidya Sinha, aged 71 years passed away at Criticare Hospital in Mumbai, due to lung and heart disorders.
10. In which city Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik has inaugurated new hockey academy?
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik inaugurated the Naval Tata Hockey Academy (NTHA), a high-performance centre that will groom the best hockey talents in the state into future national and international players.
11. Who is the chairman of Inter-State Council & Standing Committee of the Inter-State Council?
Inter-State Council reconstituted with PM Modi as chairman. Government has reconstituted Inter-State Council & Standing Committee of the Inter-State Council.
12. Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman to be conferred with.....
Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman, who had shot down a Pakistani F-16 near the Line of Control (LoC) in February resulting in his capture and subsequent release by Islamabad, will be conferred with the Vir Chakra.
13. Football player Jose Luis Brown has passed away. He was the player of which country?
Argentina World Cup winner José Luis Brown dies at 62 Football player José Luis Brown has died at 62. He scored Argentina's opening goal in their win against West Germany in the 1986 World Cup final.