1. Which of the following Indian mountaineer became the first Indian to climb Mt Giluwe?
Satyarup Siddhanta becomes first Indian to climb Mt Giluwe in Papua New Guinea
2. Which bank has requested the government to inject Rs 7000 crore to prop up capital?
Uco Bank seeks Rs 7000 crore capital from the government
3. Which of the following writer is awarded by Munin Barkotoki Literary Award 2018?
Dr. Debabhuson Borah gets Munin Barkotoki Literary Award
4. How many professors won Infosys Prize 2018-II
Six professors won Infosys Prize 2018 – II
5. Who joins Bank for International Settlements as chief Representative for Asia and Pacific?
The Bank for International Settlements (BIS) has appointed Siddharth Tiwari as the Chief Representative for Asia and the Pacific.
6. ‘spiNNaker’ is a :-
The world’s largest supercomputer designed to work in the same way as the human brain has been switched on for the first time. The ‘Spiking Neural Network Architecture’ (SpiNNaker) machine is capable of completing more than 200 million actions per second.
7. The satellite ‘GSAT-29’ carried by:-
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) will launch ‘GSLV MkIII-D2’ mission on 14 November 2018.
8. Samudra Shakti is a Bialateral Exercise between which two countries?
Samudra Shakti 2018: Navy exercise between India & Indonesia begins
9. Who is Stan Lee who recently died at the age of 95?
Stan Lee, one of the masterminds of the Marvel comics universe, has died at the age of 95.
10. Government of Uttar Pradesh approved the renaming of which two city?
The Uttar Pradesh government approved the renaming of Faizabad and Allahabad divisions as Ayodhya and Prayagraj respectively on 13 November 2018.
11. Amnesty International has withdrawn a prestigious human rights award from ______________ Councillor.
Amnesty strips Aung San Suu Kyi of highest honor Amnesty International has withdrawn a prestigious human rights award from Myanmar Councillor Aung San Suu Kyi, accusing her of perpetuating human rights abuses by not speaking out about violence against the Rohingya Muslim minority.