1. Who has launched the second phase of the Direct Benefit Transfer of Fertilizer Subsidy?
Union Minister for Chemicals and Fertilizers, Shri D.V. Sadananda Gowda launched the Phase-II of the Direct Benefit Transfer of Fertilizer Subsidy (DBT 2.0).
2. Dutee Chand has become first Indian to win the gold medal in women's 100-metre rance Summer University Games in Napoli? Napoli is situated in which country?
Ace Indian sprinter Dutee Chand has won the gold medal in women's 100-metre sprint at the 30th Summer University Games in Napoli, Italy becoming the first Indian to win do so.
3. Sunil Chhetri & Ashalata Devi bagged the top honours at the AIFF Awards. Both of them are related with which game?
Indian men's football team captain Sunil Chhetri & women's footballer Ashalata Devi bagged the top honours at the AIFF Awards.Chhetri was named the men’s footballer of the year, while the title in the women’s category was won by Devi.
4. Which Railway zone has won "Best Innovation Award"?
Northeast Frontier Railway has won the‘Best Innovation Award’ for unique strategy adopted to keep wild elephants away from train tracks.
5. Who has become full-time incharge of aviation regulator DGCA?
Arun Kumar will hold the full-time charge of the head of aviation regulator DGCA.
6. Russia has launched how many satellites by soyuz Carrier Rocket?
Russia Launches Soyuz Carrier Rocket with 33 Satellites from Vostochny Spaceport.
7. India’s first cow sanctuary Kamdhenu Gau Abhyaranya is situated in which state?
India’s first cow sanctuary Kamdhenu Gau Abhyaranya in Agar Malwa, Madya Pradesh (MP), set up in September 2017, will be privatised due to financial crises.
8. In which city National Museum of Indian Cinema's news bulletin has launched ?
A fortnightly bulletin of the National Museum of Indian Cinema, brought out by the Films Division, was launched, with veteran film maker Jahnu Barua hoping that it will become a platform for movie buffs and other stakeholders. Prime Minister Narendra Modi had in January inaugurated the museum, whose portions occupy a 19th century heritage bungalow and a modern building in south Mumbai.
9. Which country has adopted Digital India & ‘equality of women’ motto for Haj 2019?
Indian Haj mission in Saudi Arabia has adopted digital technology to reach out to a large number of pilgrims as part of the Government of India’s initiative of Digital India.
10. Homicide Rate in India has declined by what percent, according to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime?
Overall Homicide Rate declined by 10% in India: UN Report. On July 8, 2019, The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) released a report titled Global Study on Homicide 2019.
11. What is the full form of NHAI?
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) on Monday inked a deal with quasi-sovereign wealth fund National Investment Infrastructure Fund (NIIF) to fund large greenfield road projects, which will be executed by the highway authority in the future.
12. What percent of custom duty will be levying on all goods originating in or exported from Pakistan?
Parliament has adopted a statutory resolution for levying 200 per cent duty on all goods originating in or exported from Pakistan.
13. In which state India’s first elephant rehabilitation centre will be set up?
India’s first elephant rehabilitation centre will be set up at Kerala’s Kottoor The Kerala government is working to set up the country’s first elephant rehabilitation centre in Kottoor, an ecotourism village near the state capital Thiruvananthapuram.