1. The Constitution bench of the Supreme Court has appointed how many members panel for arbitration in the Ayodhya dispute?
A Constitution Bench of the Supreme Court appointed 3-member panel to mediate in Ayodhya dispute on 8 March 2019.
2. India has launched 3rd IT corridor in which city of China?
• India launched its third IT corridor in China that will facilitate partnerships between Indian and Chinese companies. The IT corridor was developed by the National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) and China’s Xuzhou city from Jiangsu Province in China. The other two IT corridors are at Dalian and Guiyang cities of China.
3. Who has named as the UK Politician of the Year at the Annual Political and Public Life Awards?
London Mayor Sadiq Khan was named the Politician of the Year at the Annual Political and Public Life Awards presented by Britain’s ‘Asian Voice’ weekly newspaper.
4. The Marshall Islands government partnered with which company to develop the digital currency named ‘SOV’?
The Marshall Islands will launch a digital currency named ‘SOV’ this year. The Marshall Islands government partnered with Neema, the Israel-based company, to develop the digital currency
5. Small city award under Swachh Survekshan 2019 has won by ..............
President Ram Nath Kovind presented Swachh Survekhshan-2019 Awards in New Delhi. New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) area got the cleanest small city award.
6. Who has appointed as Finance Secretary?
The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has approved designating Shri Subhash Chandra Garg, lAS, Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance as Finance Secretary.
7. The Ministry of Railway appointed SS Srinivas as Officer on Special Duty (OSD) of which railway zone?
The Ministry of Railway appointed SS Srinivas as Officer on Special Duty (OSD) of South Coast Railway on 8 March 2019.
8. Which state of Marayoor Jaggery has got geographical Indication Tag?
Idukki’s The Marayoor Jaggery, the traditional and handmade product from Idukki district of Kerala received the Geographical Indication (GI) tag from the Central Government.
9. In which two state the Government of India has approved the establishment of two new benches of National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) for the faster disposal of cases?
The Government of India has approved the establishment of two new benches of National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) for the faster disposal of cases. The benches will be established at Amaravati in Andhra Pradesh and the other at Indore in Madhya Pradesh.
10. Govt. has reduced the price of how many anti-cancer drugs upto 87%?
The National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority put out the list of 390 anti-cancer non-scheduled medicines with Maximum Retail Price reduction up to 87 per cent.