1. Which PSU has become country's most profitable public sector company?
ONGC has toppled Indian Oil Corp to regain crown of being the country's most profitable public sector company.
2. According to the World Bank what will be the growth rate of Indian economy in the current financial year?
As per the Global Economic Prospects report from the World Bank, the forecasted growth rate of India has retained at 7.5% for the current financial year.
3. Which agency has released a report on Benchmarking India's Payment Systems?
RBI released the report on 'Benchmarking India's Payment Systems’ which mentions that India is ‘strong’ in areas like having laws & cash in circulation per capita.
4. ICICI Bank has launched a centre in Bengaluru to provide business solutions exclusively for........
ICICI Bank launched a centre in Bengaluru to provide business solutions exclusively to start-ups and MSME sector.
5. Who has won ITF men’s futures tennis tournament?
Sidharth Rawat outplayed Rio Noguchi of Japan to clinch his maiden title in the ITF men’s Futures tennis tournament.
6. Who has been elected as external auditor of WHO for four years from 2020 to 2023?
CAG of India Rajiv Mehrishi has been elected as external auditor of WHO for four years from 2020 to 2023.
7. What is the theme of World Environment Day 2019?
World Environment Day is observed on June 5 every year. In 2019, China is hosting World Environment Day and the theme is ‘Beat air pollution’.
8. Dinyar Contractor has passed away, he was a famous....
Veteran comedian, film and theatre actor Dinyar Contractor passed away aged 79 on Wednesday.
9. GOI, Tamilnadu govt & West Bengal has signed a $287 million loan agreement for which Programme?
GOI, Tamilnadu govt & West Bengal signed a $287 million loan agreement for the TN Health System Reform Programme.
10. An educational programme ‘Digital Sakhi’ has been launched by......
L&T Financial Services launched an educational programme ‘Digital Sakhi’ in 2 villages of Villupuram dist in Tamilnadu.