From CBSE to JEE Main to NEET, check out the exam schedule for upcoming exams of 2022. As the year 2021 is coming to a close, it’s time for students to establish a new exam schedule for the following year.
The next year will see the publication of most entrance exams, including JEE Main and NEET examinations, as well as term 2 of the CBSE and CISCE board exams. The legal entrance examination – CLAT – will be held at the start of the new year. From CBSE to JEE Main to NEET, check out the exam schedule for the upcoming exams of 2022:
JEE Main 2022
- The entrance exam for engineers will take place four times in 2022, according to the exam timetable.
- The notification and registration form for the test will be available beginning January.
- Last year’s examination pattern was modified, increasing the number of attempts allowed and prompting a potential return in 2022.
- The NTA, which runs examinations, is creating a timetable for 2022 and should make dates soon.
- March is frequently when JEE Main exams are held. February is typically the first session, as per usual practice.
- As of now, the medical entrance examination is only held once a year, although pupils have been pushing for it to be done twice.
- According to sources, the Ministry of Health and Education are in negotiations to hold NEET twice a year, however this seems unlikely to change for the current class.
- The 2022 edition of NEET is anticipated to be conducted in June.
- The term 2 board exam will be held in March-April 2022.
- The I examinations have come to a close, and the result is expected to be announced in January.
- Following that, the term 2 examination dates will be published; however, riding Covid-19 instances remain unconfirmed as of now.
- Exams are now scheduled to take place in March-April. The end result will be based on the term 1 grades and internals.
- The CISCE has finished its first semester of board examinations 2022, like CBSE.
- In March-April 2022, the semester 2 board exam will be held.
- The CISCE results are anticipated to be announced in January as well.
- For the first time, the national exams will be given twice a year.
Uttar Pradesh board exams 2022
- The UPMSP is expected to administer the class 10 and 12 board examinations in February-March 2022.
- The practical exams are anticipated to take place in February, while the theoretical examinations will be held in March.
- In January 2022, the pre-board will begin.
- The dates for the examination are likely to be announced during the first week of January.
Maharashtra board exams 2022
- From March 4 to April 7, the Maharashtra HSC examinations will be held by the MSBSHSE, and from March 15 to April 18, SSC board examinations will be held.
- Students in Maharashtra are demanding that the state school education minister Varsha Gaikwad’s Covid-19 positive test be canceled after she tested positive for this drug.
- They are worried about their health in light of increasing Covid-19 occurrences.
Gujarat board exams 2022
- Between March 28 and April 12, the GSHSEB will administer the theory examinations for class 10 and 12.
- From March 2 to 12, student practical exams in science will be held.
Madhya Pradesh board exams 2022
- The MP Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) will conduct the class 10 board examinations from February 18 to March 10, as well as the class 12 board examinations from February 17 to March 12.
- From February 12,
West Bengal board exams 2022
- The Madhyamik or class 10 exams will be held from March 7 to 16, whereas the Uchcha Madhyamik or class 12 assessments will take place between April 2 and 20.
Jharkhand board exams 2022
- The Jharkhand board split the board examinations into two parts, much like the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) system.
- The second term of the exam will be held between March 10 and 25 next year.
Bihar board exams 2022
- The class 10 or matric examinations are planned to take place between February 17 and 24, while the class 12 or inter exam 2022 will begin on February 1 and run through February 14.