NCERT Solutions for Class 10 History
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 history help you build your understanding of history and prepare you for the CBSE examinations. You can use NCERT Solutions to easily cover the entire curriculum of the NCERT books. NCERT solutions are available for each subject in CBSE Class 10 Social Science. The answers have been prepared on the basis of the latest syllabus.
There are total 5 chapters provided in the India And The Contemporary World II NCERT textbook. This textbook has been written by CBSE, not in the defined territorial boundaries. It cover historical happenings of India and also various important events of the world.
Check MCQ Questions for Class 10 History which are prepared according to latest CBSE curriculum and allows students to learn faster and in a time-efficient manner.
CBSE Class 10 History NCERT Solution
NCERT Solutions for Chapter 1 The Rise of Nationalism in Europe
NCERT Solutions for Chapter 2 Nationalism in India
NCERT Solutions for Chapter 3 The Making of a Global World
NCERT Solutions for Chapter 4 The Age of Industrialisation
NCERT Solutions for Chapter 5 Print Culture and the Modern World
Chapter 1 The Rise of Nationalism in Europe
The Rise of Nationalism in Europe details how the idea of nationalism and nation-states emerged in Europe. This chapter starts with the French Revolution and led through the journey of the making of Germany and France. It will also explain nationalism and imperialism.
- The French Revolution and the Idea of the Nation
- The Making of Nationalism in Europe
- The Age of Revolutions: 1830-1848
- The Making of Germany and Italy
- Visualizing the Nation
- Nationalism and Imperialism
Chapter 2 Nationalism in India
The idea of nationalism in India mostly came from anti-colonialism. Indian nationalism developed as a concept during the Indian independence movement against the British Raj.
- The First World War, Khilafat and Non – Cooperation
- Differing Strands within the Movement
- Towards Civil Disobedience
- The Sense of Collective Belonging
Chapter 3 The Making of a Global World
The Making of a Global World explains how globalisation has influenced the world’s economy and also the Indian economy. Students will be able to learn about the history of trade, immigration, movement of capital, people in search of work.
- The Pre-modern world
- The Nineteenth Century (1815-1914)
- The Inter war Economy
- Rebuilding a World Economy: The Post-War Era
Chapter 4 The Age of Industrialisation
The Age of Industrialisation starts with the condition before the time of industries and how industrial revolution changed scenario. It will describe how labour were affected by this.
- Before the Industrial Revolution
- Hand Labour and Steam Power
- Industrialization in the colonies
- Factories Come Up
- The Peculiarities of Industrial Growth
- Market for Goods
Chapter 5 Print Culture and Modern World
The last chapter discusses the invention of printing, from its beginnings in East Asia to its expansion throughout Europe and India.
- The First Printed Books
- Print Comes to Europe
- Gutenberg and the Printing Press
- The Print Revolution and Its Impact
- The Reading Mania
- Print Culture and the French Revolution
- The Nineteenth Century
- India and the World of Print
- Religious Reform and Public Debates
- New Forms of Publication
- Women and Print
- Print and the Poor People
- Print and Censorship
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 have been designed to help students learn fast and effectively. They have been drafted by our qualified and experienced subject experts on the basis of the latest CBSE curriculum. These NCERT solutions for Class 10 History not only let you keep your concepts clear and conceptual base strong, but also help you learn more complex topics.