MCQ Questions for Class 12 Flamingo English Chapter 13 Aunt Jennifer’s Tigers can gradually improve performance and knowledge of the students ensuring that they are better prepared each day. MCQ questions are an effective study resource that can greatly benefit students in their preparation for exams.
By familiarizing themselves with the format and structure of Aunt Jennifer’s Tigers Class 12 Flamingo English Textbook MCQ Questions with answers, students can feel more confident and comfortable during actual exams.
Chapter 13 Aunt Jennifer’s Tigers Class 12 Flamingo English MCQ Questions
1. What can the piece of cloth Aunt Jennifer is working on potentially be used as?
(b) Table cloth or wall hanging
▶ (b) Table cloth or wall hanging
2. How are the tigers depicted in Aunt Jennifer’s design?
(a) Swimming in a river
(b) Flying in the sky
(c) Running fearlessly through a lush green forest
(d) Resting in a cave
▶ (c) Running fearlessly through a lush green forest
3. What are the tigers in Aunt Jennifer’s embroidery design compared to?
▶ (c) Topaz
4. How does Aunt Jennifer’s behavior contrast with that of her tigers?
(a) Aunt Jennifer is depicted as afraid, unlike her fearless tigers
(b) Aunt Jennifer is indifferent to her surroundings
(c) Aunt Jennifer is more fearless than her tigers
(d) Aunt Jennifer’s behavior is similar to that of her tigers
▶ (a) Aunt Jennifer is depicted as afraid, unlike her fearless tigers
5. What does wedding ring represent ?
(c) Pressure of married life
▶ (c) Pressure of married life
6. What will happen to Aunt Jennifer’s tigers when she is dead?
(a) They will keep quite
(b) They will became brave in the world
(c) They will keep on prancing even after her death
(d) None of these
▶ (c) They will keep on prancing even after her death
7. What is aunt Jennifer loaded with?
(a) Weight of tigers
(b) Weight of rings
(c) Pleasures of houshold work
(d) Heavy responsibilities of married life
▶ (d) Heavy responsibilities of married life
8. What do the Tigers do on the screen? They :
▶ (d) prance
9. Which of the following does not represent the contrast between Aunt Jennifer and the tigers?
(a) Uncertainty and confidence
(b) Fiefdom and freedom
(c) Terror and fearlessness
(d) Authority and autonomy
▶ (c) Terror and fearlessness
10. Uncle’s wedding band sits heavily on Aunt Jennifer’s hand because :
(a) it is an expensive and heavy ring.
(b) she feels burdened in her marriage.
(c) she was married against her will.
(d) their relationship is lacking in love.
▶ (b) she feels burdened in her marriage.
11. ‘Terrified hands’ of Aunt Jennifer means
(a) hard and bitter experience of married life
(b) scared hands
(c) un-manicured hands
(d) soft and nice hands
▶ (a) hard and bitter experience of married life
12. What is aunt doing in the poem?
▶ (b) Embroidery
13. What is the poet conveying through aunt Jennifer’s tiger?
(a) Forest life
(b) Courageous tigers
(c) Ferocious tigers
(d) Female existence and their fear of men
▶ (d) Female existence and their fear of men
14. Why did she make the tigers?
(a) Because they are beasts to prey
(b) Because she is interested in their
(c) Because they are brave in the world
(d) All of these
▶ (a) Because they are beasts to prey
15. What are the colour of tiger’s according to the poet ?
(d) Only yellow
▶ (b) Golden-yellow
16. How do the Prancing tigers look ?
(a) Just like Topaz
(b) Just like Diamond
(c) Just like coal
(d) Just like stone.
▶ (a) Just like Topaz
17. What is prevented through uncle’s character?
(a) Male chauvinism
(b) Male power
(c) Man’s strength
(d) Woman is like tiger
▶ (a) Male Chauvinism
18. Why are tigers given the name Aunt Jennifer’s tigers?
(a) because she created them as an expression to her inner feelings
(b) because she brought them
(c) because she bought them
(d) because she nurtured them
▶ (a) because she created them as an expression to her inner feelings