Actress Madhuri Dixit appointed as a goodwill ambassador for Maharashtra Assembly polls
Assam launched Abhinandan Scheme for education loan subsidy
Centre introduced a new scheme named ‘Assistance for Deep Sea Fishing’ for the fishermen in Tamil Nadu
Bihar's first all-women employee Post Office inaugurated
- Union minister Ravi Shankar Prasad on Saturday inaugurated Bihar’s first all-women employee post office on the campus of Bihar Public Services Commission (BPSC).
- Besides this, Prasad also inaugurated Bihar’s first but country’s 10th Aadhar Kendra at a hotel at which 16 counters have been set up for Aadhar updation works to the public.
Delhi's CM Arvind Kejriwal's 'Dengue Champions' campaign
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal has launched another campaign (Dengue Campaign).
- He has appealed to increase public participation by extending the “10 Week-10 AM-10 Day Campaign” as Dengue Champions.
- He had urged the Delhi residents to give 10 minutes every Sunday to check the surroundings to prevent the breeding of dengue-carrier mosquitoes.
Complaint on number 1100, Himachal government will solve your problem
- In Himachal, the much-awaited Chief Minister Helpline was inaugurated on Monday as Seva Sankalp.
- Chief Minister Jairam Thakur will launch this service from Shimla on September 16.
- Negligence will be processed. 6500 officers from 56 departments have been added to the software. He instructed the ministers and key officials that the toll-free number 1100 should be at every house in the state.
Secunderabad station gets platinum rating
- Secunderabad Railway Station has become the first station in the country to be awarded the CII-IGBC (Indian Green Building Council) Platinum rating.
- The rating comes under the IGBC Green Railway Stations Rating System.
- The Green Railway Stations rating is a tool to facilitate the adoption of green concepts.