22nd September 2019 Current AffairsShare this news :
Daughter's Day 2019: Around 2 crore daughters in the country are uninvited
Chandrayaan-2: Expectations from Lander Vikram, ISRO chief told next plan
- ISRO chief K.K. Sivan said that even though we have not been able to contact Lander Vikram, 98 percent of the mission Chandrayaan-2 has been achieved.
- There were two parts to this mission. The first was science demonstration while the second was technology demonstration.
- ISRO’s next priority is the Gaganyaan mission.
Rohit Sharma created history, surpassing Virat Kohli and created world record
- Team India’s vice-captain and right-handed most dangerous opener Rohit Sharma has taken a world record of T20 International cricket on South Africa in the 3rd T20I in Bengaluru on Sunday.
- Rohit Sharma has become the first player in the world to score the most runs in T20 International cricket. In this case, he has left behind Virat Kohli.
- Kohli has 2,441 runs in T20I cricket, while Sharma has 2,434 runs.
Sardar Patel National Integration Award for contribution to national security
Good News! Banks will pay a fine of Rs 100 per day if the failed transaction
- The Reserve Bank of India prescribed a turnaround time (TAT) for banks to settle failed transactions for customers and also notified compensations payable for various types of customer complaints.
- The timeline for auto-reversal has been set at between one day after the transactions to five days.
- Most financial compensations have been set at RS 100 per day if the reversal does not happen.
Complaint on number 1100, Himachal government will solve your problem
- In Himachal, the much-awaited Chief Minister Helpline was inaugurated on Monday as Seva Sankalp.
- Chief Minister Jairam Thakur will launch this service from Shimla on September 16.
- Negligence will be processed. 6500 officers from 56 departments have been added to the software. He instructed the ministers and key officials that the toll-free number 1100 should be at every house in the state.
Saudi Arabia gets huge success - IAEA Board of Governors membership
Raghu Rai became the first winner of the International Photography Award
- Indian photographer Raghu Rai has been chosen as the first winner of the Academy Award Boo-Arts Photography Award – William Klein. The award commenced from this year in honor of William Klein, a US-born French photographer and filmmaker.
- The award is in honour of the photographer and filmmaker William Klein, best known for his unusual photography techniques.
- The prize is intended to reward a photographer for their entire career.
India's first National Police University will be formed in Greater Noida
- The country’s first National Police University will be constructed in Greater Noida.
- This university will be made by the Union Ministry of Home Affairs.
- According to the information given by the Ministry of Home Affairs, the primary agenda of the government is to establish World Class National Police University (NPU).
Meghalaya school wins Subroto Cup under-17 category title
Secunderabad station gets platinum rating
- Secunderabad Railway Station has become the first station in the country to be awarded the CII-IGBC (Indian Green Building Council) Platinum rating.
- The rating comes under the IGBC Green Railway Stations Rating System.
- The Green Railway Stations rating is a tool to facilitate the adoption of green concepts.