21st April 2019 Current AffairsShare this news :
National (15th April – 20th April)
- Union Cabinet approves the continuation of GSLV Phase – 4 programme
- Cabinet approves the creation of one post of ‘Deputy CAG’ in the office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India
- Supreme Court bans mining operations near Kaziranga Park
- Indo-Pacific Wing Set up in the Foreign Office
- Mukesh Ambani Among TIME’s List Of 100 Most Influential People
International (15th April – 20th April)
Economy and Business (15th April – 20th April)
- RBI puts into circulation Rs 50 banknotes signed by Governor Shaktikanta Das
- Fincare Small Finance Bank Awarded the Celent Model Bank 2019 Award
- IDBI Bank Launches ‘NRI-Insta-Online’ Paperless Account Facility
- Bandhan Bank gets approval from CCI for merger with Home Finance
- Mitsui will buy Reliance Ethan carrier
- Canara Bank becomes the first public sector bank in India to meet RBI’s EMV mandate
Awards (15th April – 20th April)
Appointments (15th April – 20th April)
Try out the quiz ?
1. The Supreme Court has banned all mining activities along the ‘Kaziranga National Park’. Kaziranga National Park is famous for.....
Supreme Court bans mining operations near Kaziranga Park. Kaziranga Park famous for One-horned Rhinoceros.
2. Bandhan Bank had announced the merger of ........... with it.
Bandhan Bank gets approval from CCI for merger with Home Finance.
3. Google has opened its first African AI lab in which place?
Google Opens its First African AI lab in Ghana.
4. Who has won the singapore badminton open singles title?
Kento Momota wins Singapore Badminton Open singles title.
5. Which of the following scientist have received lifetime achievement award 2019?
Scientist Dr A. K. Singh receives lifetime achievement award 2019
6. Mohammed Ishtayeh has appointed as PM of which country?
Mohammed Ishtayeh Appointed as PM of Palestine.
7. World Haemophilia Day observed on which day?
17 April: World Haemophilia Day
8. What is the name of Nepal first satellite?
Nepal launches its first satellite, Nepalisat-1, in space.
9. India has successfully test fired Sub-Sonic cruise missile. What is the name of that missile?
India successfully test fires Sub-Sonic cruise missile ‘Nirbhay.
10. Bibi Andersson has passed away, she was a famous........
Actress Bibi Andersson passes away.
11. What is the new name of Durjanpur?
Durjanpur to be renamed as Shivdham.
12. India’s first foreign Interactive Bird Park launched in which city?
India’s First Foreign Interactive Bird Park Launched in Mumbai.
13. Who has given approval the merger of Tata Tele Unit & Airtel?
DoT approves the merger of Tata Tele Unit & Airtel With Riders