10th March 2019 Current Affairs
National (04th March – 09th March)
- One Nation One Card launched by PM
- The Centre bans Jamat-e-Islami J&K for 5 years
- PM Modi launches Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana in Gujarat
- PM releases new series of coins for Divyang kidsPM releases new series of coins for Divyang kids
- Government announces new Rs 20 coin
- Cabinet approves investment for Kiru Hydro Electric Project in J&K
- to celebrate ‘Poshan Pakhwada’ from 8th to 22nd March 2019 across the Country
International (04th March – 09th March)
- Russia suspends participation in Intermediate-Range Nuclear treaty with US
- Kylie Jenner becomes world’s youngest self-made billionaire
- China slashes its GDP target to 6-6.5% amid slowdown
- Malaysia joins the International Criminal Court
- Venezuela orders German ambassador to leave
- India launches 3rd IT corridor in China
- Sadiq Khan named UK Politician of the Year
- Marshall Islands to launch digital currency
Awards (04th March – 09th March)
- Abinandan will be awarded Mahavir Award
- DRDO Chairman wins Missile Systems Award
- President presents Swachh Survekhshan-2019 Awards
- Nobel prize in literature to be awarded twice this year
- Arata won Pritzker Architecture Prize
- Nari Shakti Puraskar 2018 awarded
- Indore Bags Cleanest City Award For 3rd Straight Year
Appointments (04th March – 09th March)
- Bhagwan Lal Sahni to head NCBC
- Pranay Kumar Verma Appointed as India’s Ambassador to Vietnam
- Randhir Singh appointed as chairman of Hangzhou Asian games
- Scientist Ajit Kumar Mohanty appointed as BARC Director
- Kummanam Rajasekharan Resigns as Mizoram Governor
- UNDP appoints Padma Lakshmi as Goodwill Ambassador
- Ausaf Sayeed: new ambassador to Saudi Arabia
- Subhash Chandra Garg Appointed as Finance Secretary
Defence (04th March – 09th March)
States (04th March – 09th March)
Try out the quiz ?
1. Who has appointed as Finance Secretary?
Subhash Chandra Garg Appointed as Finance Secretary
2. Which state of Marayoor Jaggery has got geographical Indication Tag?
Kerala’s Marayoor Jaggery Gets Geographical Indication Tag.
3. Govt. has reduced the price of how many anti-cancer drugs upto 87%?
Govt reduces the price of 390 anti-cancer drugs upto 87%.
4. The Marshall Islands government partnered with which company to develop the digital currency named ‘SOV’?
Marshall Islands to launch digital currency with help of company Neema.
5. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has released the new series coins with various new features for which types of kids?
PM releases new series of coins for Divyang kidsPM releases new series of coins for Divyang kids
6. Janaushadhi Diwas is being celebrated across the country on which day?
Janaushadhi Diwas is being celebrated on 7th march across the country.
7. ISRO experts will receive training for the ‘Gaganyaan’ project at Toulouse Space Centre. Toulouse Space Centre is situated in which country?
ISRO to receive training for Gaganyaan form France.
8. Who has become the captain of Indian hockey team for 28th Sultan Azlan Shah Cup?
Manpreet Singh named the captain of Indian hockey team.
9. Nobel prize in literature to be awarded twice this year, which Academy provides Nobel prize in literature?
Nobel prize in literature to be awarded twice this year given by Swedish Academy.
10. Former union minister Dhananjay Kumar has passed away. He was related with which political party?
Former union minister Dhananjay Kumar passes away, he was associated with Congress, BJP and JDS.
11. Who has won Pritzker Architecture Prize-2019?
Arata Isozaki won Pritzker Architecture Prize.
12. India has signed a deal with which country firm to manufacture 7.5 lakh AK-203 rifles?
India Deal with Russia to produce AK-203 rifles.
13. ‘Foal Eagle 2019’ And ‘Key Resolve’ Military Exercises are between which two nations?
U.S. And South Korea End Military Exercises ‘Foal Eagle 2019’ And ‘Key Resolve’.