10th February 2019 Current Affairs
National (04th February – 09th February 2019)
- National Road Safety Week launched on 4th February 2019
- President Opens Rashtrapati Bhavan’s annual ‘Udyanotsav’
- Special postage stamp on Kumbh Mela released
- Shehri Samridhi Utsav Launched Across the Country
- ‘Darwaza Band Part 2’ Campaign Launched by Swatch Bharat Mission Grameen
- Cabinet approves the establishment of Rashtriya Kamdhenu Aayog
International (04th February – 09th February 2019)
Economy and Business (04th February – 09th February 2019)
Appointments (04th February – 09th February 2019)
- Nilambar Acharya appointed Country’s ambassador to India
- P V Bharathi appointed as the CEO of Corporation Bank
- Juan Guaido: President of Venezuela
- Dinesh Bhatia appointed as the Ambassador of India to the Republic of Argentina
- Air India Chairperson Pradeep Singh Kharola Appointed Civil Aviation Secretary
States (04th February – 09th February 2019)
Try out the quiz ?
1. National Road Safety Week launched on which day?
National Road Safety Week launched on 4th February 2019.
2. Who is new head of World Bank?
Trump nominates US treasury diplomat David Malpass to head World Bank.
3. RBI don’t have slapped penalty on which of the following bank?
RBI Slaps Penalty on Syndicate Bank and Axis Bank RBI Slaps Fine of Rs 1 crore on SBI
4. Who has becomes world no.1 women’s ODI batter?
Smriti Mandhana Becomes World No.1 Women’s ODI Batter
5. Who has won Aegis Graham Bell Award 2019?
Uniphore won Aegis Graham Bell Award 2019
6. Who has been appointed as the CEO of Corporation Bank?
P V Bharathi appointed as the CEO of Corporation Bank
7. World Cancer day being observed on which day?
World Cancer day being observed on 4th February 2019
8. Who has launched GSAT31 from French Guiana?
ISRO launches GSAT31 from French Guiana
9. Sena medals award has given to how many army men?
Sena medals awarded to 92 army men, including Lance Naik Wani
10. Ramesh Bhatkar has passed away. He was a famous......
Veteran Marathi actor Ramesh Bhatkar passes away
11. NGT slaps how many lakh rupees fine on UP government?
NGT slaps Rs.25 lakh fine on UP government
12. Bullet train to pass through which sanctuary?
Bullet train to pass through Flamingo Sanctuary.
13. NTPC signed an agreement with bank?
NTPC signed an agreement with HDFC Bank